Repair Uneven Concrete Sidewalks, Driveways, and Pool Decks
We’re committed to providing high-quality, long-lasting solutions—when it comes to concrete leveling, that means addressing the root cause of your property’s uneven concrete. In Georgia, outdoor concrete flatwork commonly cracks and sinks as a result of shifting soil and erosion. Our concrete leveling solution, PolyLevel®, addresses shifting soils to permanently lift sunken concrete, restoring the beauty and safety of your property for years to come.
If your Rome home or business needs concrete leveling services, such as sidewalk leveling, driveway repair, and pool deck repair, call AquaGuard Foundation Solutions today at (770) 415-2030! We provide free inspections and no-obligation quotes.
Our Rome Concrete Lifting and Leveling Services
All outdoor concrete flatwork—including your garage box—is susceptible to sinking due to unstable soil conditions. No matter what uneven concrete surface you need repaired, AquaGuard Foundation Solutions has got you covered.
What kind of concrete repair do we offer?
- Pool deck
- Garage box
- Basement floor
How Do We Repair Uneven Concrete?
At AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, we provide Rome home and business owners with a method of concrete leveling known as injection foam leveling. Unlike the traditional methods of concrete leveling—such as concrete grinding, mudjacking, or slab jacking—injection foam leveling is a permanent solution for concrete repair and lifting. PolyLevel® injection foam leveling works by addressing the problem at its source, stabilizing and strengthening soil that has poor load-bearing qualities.
Here’s how it works:
PolyLevel® involves injecting a polymer foam beneath a slab via tiny holes in the concrete. The polymers, which come out in liquid form, fill in gaps and voids beneath the concrete. Then, the polymers quickly (within seven seconds) react and expand to about 15 times their initial volume. The expansive action of the polymers lifts uneven concrete as our experienced PolyLevel® technician controls the application to create an accurate lift. Within 30 minutes, PolyLevel® will reach 90% of its final strength, meaning the concrete slab can be put back to service in no time.
- Light in weight, meaning it won’t cause additional concrete sinking
- Dense enough to completely fill voids beneath sinking concrete
- Strengthens and stabilizes soil
- Small injection holes, ensuring end results are attractive
- Inert and waterproof, meaning it won’t wash out over time
PolyLevel® v. Mudjacking: What’s the Difference?
Mudjacking is an outdated method of concrete leveling that involves pumping a concrete slurry beneath uneven concrete slabs via soda-can sized holes. The method is similar in theory to PolyLevel® , but presents a few key disadvantages.
The disadvantages of mudjacking:
- Slurry is prone to washing out if exposed to poor drainage, underground water pipe leaks, and heavy rainfall
- Cannot completely fill voids beneath the concrete, increasing the likelihood of the slab sinking again in the future
- Slurry weighs 30 times more than polyurethane, which can lead to additional sinking
- Must be repeated every few years to maintain results
- Holes drilled in concrete are large and will remain noticeable after job is completed
- Curing time is 1-2 hours on average