AquaGuard is offering virtual appointments to respect the need for social distancing, plus two years of no-interest financing on all projects!
As media and medical professionals continue to update the public about the virus SARS-CoV-2 and the related communicable disease known as COVID-19, we felt it was necessary that AquaGuard keep our customers and our community aware of the measures we are taking to reduce the potential for disease transmission. We do this both for our customers’ peace of mind and to adhere to the national conversation about best practices to ensure the well-being of our employees, our customers, and their families.
Our first and most important priority is to remain in compliance with all directives from the CDC and all local, state, and federal government entities. Information is changing quickly, and we will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC via their website. As of now, experts recommend avoiding gatherings with 10 people or more, using diligent hygiene and handwashing practices, practicing social distancing, and taking sick leave at the first sign of illness. All AquaGuard employees have been encouraged to stay home for even minor symptoms including fever, chronic cough, shortness of breath, nausea, or runny nose to prevent the possibility of transmission.
Additionally, we’ve outlined some basic practices that will help keep both your family and our AquaGuard family safe during the coming weeks:
- Our team will practice social distancing on all home visits. That means we won’t be shaking hands or standing or sitting within a six-foot distance from customers when reporting our findings or providing progress updates for your home’s issue.
- Any documentation will be delivered electronically to and from customers, when possible.
- We will utilize phone calls as much as possible for conversations about appointments, projects and services.
- No food or drink may be transferred between employee and customer.
- Field employees including System Design Specialists, Technicians, installation crews, and Field Supervisors have been instructed on proper precautions to take before arrival and during their time in your residence.
At the end of the day, it is our responsibility as members of this community to do everything in our power to reduce instances of COVID-19 transmission. If you have any additional questions regarding an inspection, ongoing work, or the steps we’re taking to safeguard the health of our employees, our customers and the greater community we serve, please contact us today.
The best way to meet this challenge is by working together for the benefit of our friends, families, and neighbors, and we thank you for working with us to keep them safe and healthy.