In the weeks leading up to the official start of fall, people begin to ready their yards for small projects like landscaping updates, flower beds, or maybe even adding a firepit. This is when homeowners begin to notice the cracks and uneven surfaces. If you have noticed that your driveway, sidewalk, garage, concrete steps, or patio have problem areas where sunken concrete has caused uneven surfaces and tripping hazards to form, it's time to call in the experts.
AquaGuard Foundation Solutions offers concrete leveling, concrete jacking, and foundation stabilization services with PolyLevel to provide customers in the Greater Atlanta area with complete peace of mind.
It is quite common in Georgia to have conditions that cause outdoor concrete to sink; often it's the result of shifting soils, a weak soil base, or erosion. If you have noticed sinking concrete in the slabs that surround your home, don't ignore the problem for another couple of years -- take action today.
Telltale Signs of Settled Concrete
- Sinking concrete steps or sidewalks
- Cracked, bumpy and uneven driveways or patios
- Cracking and sinking sections of slabs
- Washout of soils under concrete slabs
- Repeated cracking of concrete slabs
AquaGuard is dedicated to making sure the most innovative solutions are utilized to cut down on repair time, money out of your pocket, and worry over whether this will happen again. PolyLevel is the best product to repair your concrete slabs being used today. It improves upon the old ways of mudjacking by using a modern, quick-setting polyurethane foam instead of a slurry to fill the gap between soil and slab.
Benefits of Polyurethane Foam
- Waterproof to prevent future erosion
- Environmentally safe
- Quick, no mess
- Permanent -- never think about it again!
A Great Looking and Long-Lasting Solution
PolyLevel looks better than any other alternative because the foam fill is injected by small, 5/8 inch holes and the holes are filled back with new concrete after the job is done. Mudjacking is more destructive to the surface, as it uses a heavier fill to lift the surface and requires both a larger quantity and larger-sized injection holes. With PolyLevel, you'll hardly remember the job was ever needed. Not only does it look better, but it also lasts longer, than a mudjacked slab. This is because the slurry is much heavier than PolyLevel's foam and will end up sinking once again because of the weight against the soil.
PolyLevel vs Mudjacking
- PolyLevel cures in 15 min, or the time it takes to fold and put away a load of laundry.
- Mudjacking dries in 24 hours, but takes two weeks to fully cure, meaning you cannot walk (or drive!) on it until then.
- PolyLevel weighs only two pounds per cubic foot.
- Mudjacking weighs 100 pounds per cubic foot.
- PolyLevel's injection hole is the diameter of a penny.
- Mudjacking requires injection holes the diameter of a soda can.