Most gutter systems come in sections, making them easier to install for homeowners who are looking to tackle the project without the assistance of a professional gutter installation contractor. However, sections of gutters proved inferior when it came to strength, weight, and preventing leakage.
In the 1960s, the gutter industry was revolutionized by the invention of seamless gutters. This invention made it possible to install gutters in one continuous piece, thus reducing the odds of leaks.
At AquaGuard, we serve the Atlanta area with the installation of The AquaGuard Gutter System™, a seamless, clog-free, All-in-One covered gutter system that is guaranteed to never clog or pull away from the home. If you’re interested in learning more about our The AquaGuard Gutter System™ system, call today!
If you’re curious to learn more about seamless gutters, we’ll answer some of the most commonly asked questions about our system.
What are the advantages of seamless gutters?
- Eliminate Water Leaks: With continuous straight runs, they keep the possibility of leaks to an absolute minimum.
- Accurate Fitting: The gutters are cut on-site using a special machine, ensuring accurate measurements.
- Greater Strength and Durability: Seamless aluminum gutters are stronger than sectional gutters, capable of bearing more weight and enduring strong winds, ice buildup, and heavy rainfalls.
- Premium Colors Available: Seamless rain gutters give you the option to choose from a wide variety of different colors, ensuring that you get the best of both worlds when it comes to visual appeal and functionality.
- Less Maintenance: Seamless rain gutter systems require less maintenance than sectional gutter systems because there are no gaps in the gutters. This translates to fewer clogs, which means fewer weekends spent cleaning leaves and debris.
- Great Value: Typically, seamless gutters cost more than traditional gutter systems upfront. However, when you add up the amount of money you’ll save on repair and maintenance over the years, seamless gutters are the most cost-effective choice.
Are Seamless Gutters Really Seamless?
In regards to straight runs—yes. Traditionally, gutters are installed in sections—even across long, straight stretches. Seamless gutters are one continuous piece across the straight stretches of your home. This eliminates the possibility that your gutters will leak across straight runs.
However, because we install corners as separate pieces, they are not entirely seamless. There are still chances for leakage to occur, but far less often. Sealant is necessary on seamless gutters at corners and downspouts. We seal these separate joint pieces with a top of the line sealant that is made to last for the lifetime of the gutter system.
Are Seamless Gutters Worth It?
Seamless gutters are simply another attempt at making gutter systems as durable and efficient as possible. And they do tend to last longer and leak less than traditional gutters. However, when considering whether or not seamless gutters are worth it, it’s necessary to take into consideration the other features of the gutter system.
At AquaGuard, it’s important to us that we give homeowners everything they need to protect their homes from the devastation of water damage. A seamless gutter system is just the start.
AquaGuard’s The AquaGuard Gutter System™ Complete Gutter System
Not only is AquaGuard’s The AquaGuard Gutter System™ system seamless, but it’s also complete with gutter drainage solutions and gutter protection. Our gutter drainage solutions ensure the quickest possible vertical exiting of water into downspouts, making them capable of handling the heavy rainstorms common in Georgia. Not only that, they come complete with a gutter protection system that prevents clogs and extends the lifetime of the system.
Questions & Answers
For the most accurate seamless gutter installation cost estimate, call AquaGuard today for a free inspection! Many variables will come into play when determining your cost, and we want to give you the most accurate estimate possible. You can visit our gutter installation cost page to learn more about gutter costs.
The installation of seamless gutters requires the use of specialized equipment, making seamless gutter installation not advisable for do-it-yourself projects.
If you have concerns about the length of your potential gutter runs, call AquaGuard today! We can help you talk through any questions you may have to determine whether seamless gutters are suitable for your property.
Our gutters come in a wide variety of colors, including shades of red, green, grey, brown, and more. To view our seamless gutter colors, visit our gutter colors page.
VIEW MORE GUTTER SOLUTIONS