Servicing Your Sump Pump System In Greater Atlanta
Annual Maintenance, Warranty Work & System Repairs for a Dry Basement
Your basement waterproofing system plays an important role in your home by protecting you from groundwater seepage.
Our specialists can handle your sump pump repair and basement drainage issues. Having a specialist stop by to check on your sump pump, basement drainage, and the other components of your system, will find any potential problems before they find you!
We provide maintenance and repair services for our existing sump pump systems in Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur and nearby.
Servicing Your Basement Waterproofing System
At AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, we recommend annual service and maintenance of your waterproofing system. During your service visit, our technician will perform the following services:
- Test & Clean Your Sump Pump System: Your sump pump consists of many moving parts that can wear down, requiring repair or replacement. Your service technician will begin by checking the float switch and intake of your sump pump for any possible problems or necessary repairs. After this, the intake valve and impeller will be cleaned and checked to make sure they are functioning properly. Once the service technician finds that the pump is working correctly, the sump pump liner will be cleaned of any sediment or silt that may be present. This important step will prevent sediment build-up in the future and potentially clogging check valves, etc.
- Test & Replace Batteries: The battery in your WaterWatch® Sump Pump Alarm should be replaced once a year, and the service technician will take care of this during the visit. Additionally, the battery for your backup sump pump will be tested to make sure it is holding a proper charge.
- Service Your Dehumidifier: Our SaniDry™ dehumidifiers include two filters that will need to be maintained. The pre-filter can be cleaned, while the air filter will be replaced. The SaniDry™ will also be oiled and parts inside will be inspected.
- Check the Discharge Line: We will check the discharge line to ensure that water is freely moving through the discharge line. We also check for the potential for freezing.
- Maintain Your Crawl Space Liner: If you have repaired and sealed your crawlspace, we will check the CleanSpace® liner and any other components installed in your crawl space.
- Check For Problems & Suggest Upgrades: Often, our service technician will see signs of newly emerging problems that may not have existed before and they can suggest and/or implement solutions, like sump pump repair or replacement, that will address these issues proactively. We are always expanding our product line to help keep your basement or crawl space dry!
A Lifetime Pump Warranty?
Your sump pump runs on mechanical parts and like all mechanical things, even the best sump pumps can eventually break down and require repair. If a sump pump warranty offers free replacements, then you need to ask when you should ask for your free replacement, because sump pump repair and a wet basement is far from free. The ideal decision is to find the most reliable basement waterproofer in your area who will install a high-quality system and battery backup. The company should provide annual maintenance, helping you to keep the basement dry all the time!