Your driveway plays a crucial role in your daily routine, providing a space for parking or leisure. Any damage can pose a risk to you and your family, making repairs essential!
AquaGuard is at the forefront of concrete repair in Georgia, offering a state-of-the-art solution known as polyurethane injection. This technique effectively restores your driveway’s safety and aesthetic appeal.
Homeowners throughout Georgia have relied on AquaGuard for more than two decades for their concrete lifting requirements. Discover why our modern concrete driveway repair method is the right fit for your home.
What is Concrete Driveway Repair?
Concrete driveway repair entails fixing cracks and damage to restore its stability, appearance, and level surface. AquaGuard’s unique concrete lifting technique involves polyurethane injection, which is a key part of our comprehensive home care solution.
Our polyurethane injection is called PolyRenewal™, and the process addresses issues caused by unpredictable soil conditions and water saturation. It provides a lasting solution that not only fixes your driveway but also enhances your property’s curb appeal.
Signs Your Concrete Driveway Needs Repair
Acting promptly can prevent major issues with your driveway. Look out for:
- Extensive cracks—wider than ¼”—and fragmentation
- Uneven, tilted, or sinking concrete slabs
- Significant height variations between sections of the driveway
- Sections of the driveway that move or shift when stepped on
- Surface damage like pitting, flaking, and staining
- Water or mud collecting on the driveway
- A hollow sound when walking across the driveway
- Similar signs of damage on adjacent patios, porches, steps, or sidewalks
Noticing these signs early on can prevent accidents, further damage, and costly repairs. Contact AquaGuard for trusted driveway repair services.
Is Concrete Driveway Repair Necessary?
Absolutely, yes! Heavy rain or snow and freeze-thaw cycles usually cause driveways to crack over time. Delaying repairs further erosion and sinking. The longer you wait, the worse the damage becomes, limiting your repair options.
Make sure to avoid outdated methods like full concrete replacement or mudjacking. These rarely solve the actual problem. Addressing issues early with our modern concrete lifting approach will prevent further damage, saving you from a complete driveway replacement.
The Perks of Concrete Driveway Repair
Choosing our concrete lifting services for your driveway offers several advantages:
- Halts Further Damage: Fixes cracks and lifts sinking slabs, preventing more wear and tear, and stopping water from eroding even more soil below the concrete.
- Increases Safety: Levels out the driveway, removing trip hazards and eliminating water pooling.
- Enhances Curb Appeal: A smooth driveway improves the look of your home and increases its value.
- Provides Custom Solutions: Our experts provide repairs tailored to your property’s specific needs, ensuring lasting results.
It’s crucial that repair work is carried out with high-quality materials and expertise, like our PolyRenewal™ concrete lifting method, designed for durability, effectiveness, and a minimal environmental impact.
Our Method for Concrete Driveway Repair
Homeowners have been relying on AquaGuard since 1995 for exceptional service and a top-notch repair method. Our driveway lifting process follows several critical steps:
- Conduct a detailed inspection to identify the root causes and determine the best solution and placement.
- Bore tiny holes into the affected sections of the pool deck.
- Place injection ports into the newly formed holes.
- Combine our exclusive two-component polymer foam to create PolyRenewal™.
- Inject polyurethane foam under the cracked pool deck.
- The foam quickly expands, fills gaps, lifts concrete to a safe level, and cures in about 15 minutes.
- This elevates the slab while stabilizing the soil below.
- Extract the injection ports and seal the holes.
- Ensure all cracks are sealed to prevent future water leaks.
Choosing AquaGuard ensures that each step is done with precision, resulting in long-lasting repairs.
Why Choose Our Driveway Repair for Your Residence?
AquaGuard’s PolyRenewal™ method offers unique benefits:
- Precision: Ensures accurate lifting and stabilization.
- Low Disruption: No heavy equipment or extensive digging required.
- Lightweight: The foam is much lighter than other materials.
- Quick Curing: Sets in about 15 minutes, minimizing downtime.
- Durable: Resistant to environmental elements.
- Versatile: Works on various concrete surfaces.
- Eco-Friendly: Made from environmentally safe materials.
- Seamless Repairs: Blends perfectly with your driveway.
- Maintenance Plan: Optional maintenance plan available for lasting quality.
Reach Out to AquaGuard for Concrete Driveway Repair Now!
Don’t put up with a damaged driveway any longer. Restore its beauty and safety with AquaGuard’s top-notch concrete lifting services, tailored to suit your Georgia home. Our PolyRenewal™ method offers efficient, durable protection.
Contact us today for a free inspection and estimate from Georgia’s leading home repair specialists. With over two decades of experience, a long list of satisfied customers, and exceptional customer service, our reputation speaks for itself. We’re here to help revitalize your property.
Have you been dealing with uneven concrete slabs in your driveway, walkway, garage, or patio? Learn what NOT to do before you DIY.
Consider these seven benefits to fixing your sinking and unleveled concrete slab 1.The problem always gets worse: if a slab has cracked or has begun to sink, the issue will not eventually stop; it will continue to get worse. •Note, when problems get worse, the cost of fixing the issue increases. 2.Resale value diminishes: no […]
What is Slab Settlement? Slab settlement is simply the movement a concrete slab experiences when the soil underneath it can no longer support the weight of it. Soil changes – that is why your concrete will begin to sink and settle. Let’s focus on the three most common reasons why a concrete slab will settle. […]
Last Modified Date: