Push piers are a great solution to lift and stabilize a settled foundation. We use a hydraulic system to push the piers down deep into the ground until load-bearing soil is reached. Once it’s reached, your home is transferred onto the piers and permanently stabilized from future settlement.
Technical Features of Our Push Pier System:
- Installed year-round
- Transferable warranty for the life of the structure
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel
- Push pier reach greater depth than any other system
- Stabilizes and lifts foundation
- Can be installed inside or outside of the foundation
A Word of Warning When Looking for Push Pier Installation Services:
Beware of contractors who tout the strength and capacity of their system’s bracket. The bracket is only one piece of the puzzle! Because push piers are installed adjacent to a foundation footing and not directly underneath, the weight instead bears directly down on the bracket, and the pressure is then transferred to the pier itself. Engineers call this effect eccentricity.
Because of this eccentricity, all pier systems see the greatest level of bending stress directly below the bottom of the bracket. Installing a steel sleeve on the pier directly below the bracket is a cost-effective way to effectively strengthen your entire pier system.
Why Choose Push Piers
During foundation pier installation, sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what the soil conditions are like. Push piers are always a safe option no matter what kind of condition the soil is in. Aside from their reliability in most situations, they also offer the following benefits:
- Lift and stabilize foundation to original position
- Non-disruptive installation
- Quick and effective solution for foundation repair