Your sump pump is your first line of defense against basement or crawl space flooding—without a reliable sump pump, there’s no relying on a dry basement. At AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, we offer the best Atlanta sump pump installation to Georgia homeowners. You’ll never have to worry about your sump pump clogging, experiencing power failures, or not being able to handle a torrential downpour ever again.
We service Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur as well as Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Athens, Gainesville, Roswell, and nearby. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
What is a Sump Pump?
A sump pump is a small pump that removes groundwater before it gets the chance to flood your home. Sump pumps are typically installed in something called a sump pit. The sump pit is a hole dug into the lowest part of your basement or crawl space that captures water as it flows from perimeter drains or down the natural ground slope. When the sump pit fills to a certain level, it triggers the sump pump to begin pumping water out of the pit and away from the home through a discharge line.
This process happens automatically, so there’s no pressure on you as a homeowner to be fiddling with your sump pump every time there’s a heavy storm. To give you further peace of mind, in addition to our Atlanta sump pump installations, AquaGuard even offers backup pumps and sump pump alarms to ensure your system works when you need it most.
Benefits Installing a Sump Pump System
- Prevents flooding due to rainwater and sewage backups
- Helps regulate indoor humidity levels
- Reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth
- Protects against wood rot, pest infestations, electrical hazards, and other consequences of water damage
Our Sump Pump Systems and Products
At AquaGuard, we offer three different sump pump systems to meet your specific needs. All of our Atlanta basement and crawl space sump pump systems include the following features:
- AquaStop™ Elite 365 Alarm: Alerts the homeowner of sump pump failure.
- Sump Pump Liner: Also referred to as the sump pit, this liner is deep enough to keep the sump pump working without turning on and off frequently, but not so deep that your sump pump is pumping out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: Keeps out odor and humidity and protects your sump from debris.
- Adjustable Stand: Raise pumps off the bottom of the liner to prevent the pump from being damaged by silt and sediment.
1. The AquaStop™ Basement Triple Sump Pump Protection System
The AquaStop™ Basement Triple Sump Pump System provides three levels of protection against basement flooding, making it our most reliable sump pump system.
AquaStop™ Basement Triple uses a powerful, cast-iron ⅓ horsepower sump pump for normal, everyday functions. Set a bit higher in the liner, a second sump pump—this one boasting ½ horsepower—kicks in for larger volumes of water or incase of primary pump failure. In case of a power outage, a third pump—the SafeDri™ battery backup sump pump—is set at the highest level. This battery backup pump can discharge 1,850 gallons per hour.
With three separate pumps, the AquaStop™ Basement Triple™ sump pump system is built to protect homes in the most adverse situations.
The specs on our more reliable Atlanta sump pump system include:
- Cast-Iron ⅓ hp Primary Pump: Can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from the basement
- Cast-Iron ½ hp Secondary Pump: Can discharge up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour with at an 8-foot head from the basement
- SafeDri™ Battery Backup System: Can discharge more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge and has the option of hooking up a secondary battery for an even longer running time
The AquaStop™ Basement Single Sump Pump System
The AquaStop™ Basement Single Sump Pump System is identical to the AquaStop™ Basement Triple system—just without the secondary pump. For normal use, the AquaStop™ Basement Single system is just as powerful, yet a more economical solution to basement and crawl space waterproofing.
The specs on our most economical system:
- Cast-Iron Primary Pump: The AquaStop™ system can be installed with either a ⅓ hp or ½ hp pump. The ½ hp pump can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the ½ hp pump can discharge 3,900 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump: The AquaStop™ Basement Single system can be installed with the SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump to protect against power outages. This backup system can discharge over 11,500 gallons of water per hour, with the option of hooking up a secondary battery for double the pumping time.
3. AquaStop™ Crawl Space Single Sump Pump System
The AquaStop™ Crawl Space Sump Pump is a sump pump system specially designed for your crawl space. This system is made to be compatible with the AquaStop CrawlSeal™ crawl space encapsulation products and is equipped with a sump alarm. The AquaStop™ Crawl Space Sump Pump comes equipped with a cast-iron primary pump with the option of adding a SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump.
The specs on our crawl space sump pump system:
- Cast-Iron ⅓ hp Primary Pump: Capable of discharging 2,500 gallons per hour at a 5-foot head
- SafeDri™ Battery Backup Sump Pump: Capable of discharging up to 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A secondary battery can be installed to double the pumping time.
- AquaStop™ Elite Alarm: Can alert homeowners when sump pumps fail to turn on when water has risen past a certain point.
AquaStop FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line Protection
We also offer AquaStop FreezeGuard™ Discharge Line Protection, a product that can be added to your sump pump system to protect your discharge line from freezing during cold months. This adapter is installed outside where the discharge line exits the home.
Call AquaGuard for Your Sump Pump Installation Quote!
AquaGuard offers free quotes and inspections for sump pump installations! Whether you’re looking for a basement or crawl space sump pump, AquaGuard can help you find the solutions you need to protect your home from flooding for years to come.
We proudly serve Atlanta, Marietta, Decatur as well as Lawrenceville, Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Stone Mountain, Norcross, Athens, Gainesville, Roswell, and nearby.